Carousel Mate Cutter
Vidir’s Carousel Mate Flooring Cutter is an entry-level cutter featuring hand crank operation, mechanical counters, and a bi-directional fixed cutting blade.
The product is pulled across the surface of the cutting table and secured to the re-roller. The material will then be pulled from the carousel as required and finally cut to the desired length.
Vidir's Carousel Mate Flooring Cutters are integrated with Vidir Carousels to allow a single individual to unroll, inspect, measure, cut, and re-roll rolls of vinyl and carpet directly from a carousel to provide a seamlessly integrated solution for carpet and vinyl merchandising.
Carousel Mate Features
- Electronic Double Shaft Encoder counting system measures in Imperial or Metric
- Intuitive push button interface for easy operation
- Manual re-roller for rolling and packaging cut product
2-Step Manual Process
- Manually wind the re-roller to the correct measurement
- Crank the handle to move the cutter across and complete the cut
2 people are required to shrink wrap rolled material. 1 person manually turns the rollers, and 1 person uses a handheld shrink wrap to wrap the roll.