Vidir products help keep employees and products safe.
Improve overall safety by reducing all forms of accidents derived from legacy storage and material handling systems.
Access all materials at a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic height.
Eliminate the hazards accompanied by the use of ladders, mezzanines, and scaffolding.
Materials are never stored on the floor or below an ergonomic height.
Heavy materials are automatically available at the safest access point and level.
Materials are moved down to the user without clogging aisles or creating fumes.
No Falling Items
Eliminate the danger of materials falling off pallets and from heights.
Pathways and lines of sight are made wider and cleaner when items are stored properly.
Keep your employees safer with modern storage and material handling equipment from Vidir.
Vidir products can help your company reduce its environmental impact by not adding square footage to your facility.
Reduce CO2 Emissions
Reduce Water Consumption
Reduce Energy Use
Over 40% of wood used is for the construction of industrial buildings.
Reduce Concrete Emissions
Concrete production is a large producer of many greenhouse gases.
Reduce Effects of Building Materials
Reduce Consumable Use
Increased footprints require ever greater quantities of daily chemical use.
Vidir products eliminate wasted time and expense.
Improve Delivery Time
Picking times are reduced and delivery times are improved.
Reduce or eliminate inventory shortages with dynamic storage and tracking mechanisms.
Increase Inventory Control
Eliminate clutter and confusion by centralizing and standardizing storage.
Enterprise inventory management that is scalable to reduce costs and improve customer service. Integrate the storage solution directly into your manufacturing process.
Improve Customer Service
Exceed customer expectations through efficient supply chain management.
Save space and increase efficiencies with a centralized inventory.
Vidir products are expertly engineered and built with quality materials.
- Functioning in the field for more than 20 years
- Constructed with the finest stainless steel
- Coated with durable powdered paint
Forward Thinking Construction
- Industry-First Servo Motors
- Durable Chain Driven Drives
- 35 Years of history in automated material handling including a dedicated R&D Team
Smart Systems Integration
- Remote Maintenance
- Intelligent Software Interface
- Self-Diagnosing Dystems
- Annual company-wide CWB welding certification for highest quality welding
- Safe Work Certified by Made Safe
- cCSAus Certification
Top Talent Teams
- Elite level employees in every department
- In-house trained Service Technicians
- Specialized expertise, performance driven and goal oriented, focusing on outstanding results
Material Sourcing Reviews
- Ensuring top quality steel is being used at all times
- Installation in-house to test and ensure quality
- Continual research for Best-In-Class components
- Available 24/7 phone support and service onsite within 3 hours
- Gold Standard Full 2 Year Warranty
- 1-5 Year Preventative Maintenance Packages available
Dedicated Customer Care Rep
- Streamlined order processing
- Timeline tracking
- Premier personalized service
- Customer staff trained by our industry professionals
- Ensuring proper use by all employees
- Proper maintenance training
Need a custom solution?
Collaborate with Vidir!
Vidir understands that every industry has unique material handling challenges. If none of our existing products fit your workflow, we want to know! We’re constantly engineering new products for different markets, and we can help create a custom solution that meets your specific needs.